Sunday, February 22, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] Wealth of information/

 

I am subscribed to Spatry`s Cup of Linux.
A video describing the command line\(Terminal) is nicely done..
I`m not interested in making this my being an expert place, but I
do find that it is very useful. I give it appropriate usage. That requires
practice,screw up,concentrate,and try again. There are free guides,
manuals,courses,videos,.... I`m on it. There are also problems,such
as I have described previously. Sometimes solutions are found,
sometimes the hunt remains on. The rewards are well worth it.
That`s just the way I see it.
Cheers
Gene Henley

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gene Henley <mhenley2@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment