Friday, February 6, 2015

Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Need help restoring ssh access

 

Hi, Gregg. Sorry for the delay. I was away for a week.

It's been at least 5 years since I installed Optware on my pink e02 pogoplug and I'm a bit fuzzy on which on-line instructions I followed. I do remember that the kind folks in this group and in the now-defunct pogoplugged.com forum helped walk me through any issues I encountered. I'm pretty sure though that the procedure for the newer pogoplugs (like your black one) is different.

I have several laptops with various versions of windows and linux, but to make it easy I'll probably install the pl2303 driver on the one with XP. I'm still waiting for that damn adapter to come on the slow boat from china. I'll let you know how it all turns out when I get it. Regards...8-]

-Stevied

__._,_.___

Posted by: stevedemento@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment