Saturday, April 18, 2015

[LINUX_Newbies] vlc

 

I`ve put Linux Mint 17.1 in a few computers. WOW! I have 99% success in
using it in every computer.
Why only 99% ? I do not know. The only problem i`ve encountered is vlc
or video apps. I` ve had vlc and
video apps(Totem) work in some,but not all. smplayer and smtube work
without any problems in Linux.
My Macs and my PCs play VLC fine. I` ve decided to stop fighting and
show DVD presentations with
VLC with those computers that will,and give it up problem solving vlc.
If there is anyone that that has been there and done it,I`d
appreciate your feedback.
Cheers
Thanks
Gene Henley

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gene Henley <mhenley2@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment