Monday, April 6, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] fast question NEW computer Xubuntu

 

I would NOT install 15.04 yet. I have been using it for awhile and there have been problems with systemd init and I have had to use upstart from the advanced boot options when it does not work. Xubuntu works fine but I have had trouble with Cinnamon, Unity, GNOME and KDE Plasma 5 locking up or no panels appearing. That sort of thing. I plan on re-installing at some point when it gets stable.

Roy



On Saturday, April 4, 2015 9:54 AM, "'highskywhy@yahoo.de' highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies]" <LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
good afternoon should I install nowadays xubuntu 14.10 oder 15.4. beta
and during may 15 automatic out of beta there will be an usual Xubuntu?
regards Sophie
>



__._,_.___

Posted by: Linux Canuck <linuxcanuck@yahoo.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (42)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment