Friday, April 24, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Flash

 

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 06:28:58PM +0200, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de' highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
> YES this is the reason I am asking. It is not working. What plugin is
> the best? Regards Sophie
>
>
> Am 19.04.2015 um 12:11 schrieb Scott scottro@nyc.rr.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> > On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 12:01:22PM +0200, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de'
> > highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
> > > Good afternoon. I did the things You told me but I does not work: I did
> > > it 2 years ago on an Ubuntu and I did work. I am sorry. It is my
> > > mistake. Now firefox I start flashgames homepage nothing I start video
> > > homepage nothing.
> > > I start chromium I start flash game page nothing. I start video portal:
> > > I can see video. I wonder why. regards sophie I am sorry.
> > >
> >
> > What do you mean nothing. Usually, it should show a screen with an option
> > to click to start flash.
>
> YES
>
I realize English isn't your first language, und Ich habe alles meine
Deutsche vergesste, but you have to give more information.

What have you tried to do so far. Step by step.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

__._,_.___

Posted by: Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment