Friday, April 17, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] libdvdread4 libdvdcss Movie

 

Question: Did not I have to do more? Install libdvdread4 and so on?
regards sophie

Am 16.04.2015 um 16:49 schrieb Scott scottro@nyc.rr.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:44:36PM +0200, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de'
> highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
> > good afternoon: How can I say Linux or Ubuntu, to show movies and to
> > copy dvds.
> > I need some software and I have to install some things. Can You mail me
> > a workshop, what do I have to do to use vlc and k9copy. Regards Sophie
>
> Usually if you install mplayer, that will cover most movies.
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/PlayingDVDs
>
> should help.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment