Friday, April 17, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Flash

 

good afternoon. Only FF should read Flash.
I wish:
FF
start
empty box.
I do nothing, no flash.
I click in the box, now Flash starts.

Regards Sophie (chrome opera should be without flash) THANK YOU

Am 16.04.2015 um 16:53 schrieb Scott scottro@nyc.rr.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 04:04:13PM +0200, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de'
> highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
> > good afternoon flash . How can I install flash, so that flash is only
> > active when I tell this to Linux. Regards Sophie
>
> What browser? I think firefox now does click to play by default.
>
> With chrome, they autoplay by default.
>
> If you do a search in the settings for click to play you should find it.
> You may have to scroll down in the settings window. I think it may be
> broken right now, at least on this FreeBSD workstation, I can't disable it.
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment