Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] fast question NEW computer Xubuntu

 

Thank You for friendly fast help. Regards Sophie

Am 06.04.2015 um 17:15 schrieb Linux Canuck linuxcanuck@yahoo.ca
[LINUX_Newbies]:
> I would NOT install 15.04 yet. I have been using it for awhile and there
> have been problems with systemd init and I have had to use upstart from
> the advanced boot options when it does not work. Xubuntu works fine but
> I have had trouble with Cinnamon, Unity, GNOME and KDE Plasma 5 locking
> up or no panels appearing. That sort of thing. I plan on re-installing
> at some point when it gets stable.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (43)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment