Sunday, April 19, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Flash

 

Good afternoon. I did the things You told me but I does not work: I did
it 2 years ago on an Ubuntu and I did work. I am sorry. It is my
mistake. Now firefox I start flashgames homepage nothing I start video
homepage nothing.
I start chromium I start flash game page nothing. I start video portal:
I can see video. I wonder why. regards sophie I am sorry.

Am 17.04.2015 um 22:29 schrieb Scott scottro@nyc.rr.com [LINUX_Newbies]:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 08:10:44PM +0200, 'highskywhy@yahoo.de'
> highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies] wrote:
>
> > good afternoon. Only FF should read Flash.
> > I wish:
> > FF
> > start
> > empty box.
> > I do nothing, no flash.
> > I click in the box, now Flash starts.
>
> While this is a newbies list, this one takes about 3 seconds of googling.
>
> In the firefox address bar type
>
> about:config
>
> In the line saying search type in
>
> click
>
> This will give you a few things, and should something like
>
> plugins.click_to_play.
>
> If it reads false, double click it which should change it to true.
> However, this is just for flash. Youtube, for example, now does videos
> with html5 in many cases, and that, at present, requires using something
> like noscript to prevent it from playing when opening the page.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment