Friday, April 17, 2015

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] libdvdread4 libdvdcss Movie

 

K3b copies movies well. It is the best burner and disk copy programme. Brasero can also do it, but compared to K3b it is rather lame. To show movies, VLC is a great choice. Install the restricted extras and  libdvdcss.

See: help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats

You cannot copy DRMed DVDs as far as I know. Never tried.

Roy




On Thursday, April 16, 2015 6:44 AM, "'highskywhy@yahoo.de' highskywhy@yahoo.de [LINUX_Newbies]" <LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
good afternoon: How can I say Linux or Ubuntu, to show movies and to
copy dvds.
I need some software and I have to install some things. Can You mail me
a workshop, what do I have to do to use vlc and k9copy. Regards Sophie


__._,_.___

Posted by: Linux Canuck <linuxcanuck@yahoo.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment