Sunday, September 27, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] I found something

 

Hi everybody

I found something that is useful to me.
It is glabels
I have it on Ubuntu 9.04 and it is neat.

to install it

sudo apt-get install glabels

to run it in a terminal glabels

I did a Launch from Panel and ran glabels from there.

I search around and get iso to download and it is easy to get to
a CD form to download.

Denton Larson
Ubuntu 9.04
WB0ZUR

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment