Saturday, September 26, 2009

Re: [nslu2-linux] Problems install debian lenny v5.0.3

 

* widfara@rocketmail.com <widfara@rocketmail.com> [2009-09-26 11:42]:
> The flashing procedure with Ugutil finished correctly but when the
> nslu2 reboot and when the leds sequence finish I don't receive
> notifications from de nslu2... (any sound or any light)... I don't
> have network and all the leds are off... (network led too)... Only
> the power led is on!!!!

I don't know about that, sorry.

> And Finally I probe install Lenny rc2 but when I access with the
> user installer (via ssh) and init the installation, the nslu2 not
> detect my pen drive.

Yep, the lenny rc2 installer definitely won't work anymore. The
Debian installer relies on certain files on the network and so only
the _current_ version will work (i.e. 5.0.3). Why you can boot rc2
but not 5.0.3, that I don't know. :(

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment