Friday, September 18, 2009

[nslu2-linux] SlugOS boot problems

 

I've just flashed to slugOS, and could boot up and log in via ssh fine.

Was following procedures here (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/InstallandTurnupABasicSlugOSSystem) to move to using a flash disk as root drive. I formatted the drive, copied the files across etc. as instructed then rebooted...

I never got my 3 beeps... I can ping the slug, and it responds, but can't ssh into it. Have tried rebooting and get the same result.

Apart from re-flashing I don't really know what to do, which is fine, I can re-flash but can't work out what I've done wrong to prevent it happening next time. Anyone got any ideas? I've searched, read the wiki etc. but can't find anything similar...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment