Saturday, September 26, 2009

[nslu2-linux] Problems install debian lenny v5.0.3

 

Hi,

I had unslung firmware on my nslu2, but I needed 2.6 kernel (for install a wifi access point), i decided install debian...

The flashing procedure with Ugutil finished correctly but when the nslu2 reboot and when the leds sequence finish I don't receive notifications from de nslu2... (any sound or any light)... I don't have network and all the leds are off... (network led too)... Only the power led is on!!!!

I reinstalled unslung and it works fine...

I prove installed Lenny using tar ball method (Martin Michlmayr web's) but I've the same problem...

And Finally I probe install Lenny rc2 but when I access with the user installer (via ssh) and init the installation, the nslu2 not detect my pen drive.

Please help!!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment