Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Re: [nslu2-linux] 2GB limit

 

mick_nslu2 wrote:
> I've seen it mentioned on the wiki and came across it last night when I tried to move a 2.4GB file from my Topfield to my Slug. Same problem trying to move a larger than 2GB file from my PC to the Slug. Why is this happening? Is there a fix?

You'll need to provide a bit more information. But in general, if it's
Unslung you're probably out of luck.

SlugOS should support large files like any other Linux system.

Mike (mwester)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Celebrity Parents

Spotlight on Kids

Hollywood families

share stories

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment