Saturday, October 3, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Linux Capable Printers

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "majorridge67" <majorridge67@...> wrote:
>
> Help! I need a good printer available in the American market that will work on Ubuntu that won't break a college guys budget. Any suggestions?
>

I have had excellent luck and service from the Brother wired/wireless
network printers. I think the current version is something like HL-
2170W. Anyway, the one I have used the most plugs to my wired
network directly and EVERY flavor of Linux I have used recognizes it
immediately. Brother also makes basically the same printer that is just
a USB model. Newegg had the USB model for $75 and the networked
model for $140. I personally am not a fan of ink jets because of
years of frustration with drying out, colors running etc.

Loyal

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Join a community

for cat lovers

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment