Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[nslu2-linux] Re: "groff" install broken, need some hint

 

groff already depends on libstdc++
libstdc++ is supposed to have libstdc++.so* files under /opt/lib

The ipk name indicates arm not armeb, so you're probably using neither unslung nor slugosbe. And the hardware may be not nslu2 at all. You definitely need to provide more info for people to help you.

BTW, you can install mlocate from optware, manually invoke updatedb.

-Brian

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Mai Kee Reis <maik_nospam_reiss@...> wrote:
>
> Hi again,
>
> I could use some help by your experts. Groff is installed, but does not
> work. Please see here:
> MySlug:~# groff
> groff: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot
> open shared object file: No such file or directory
> MySlug:~# which groff
> /opt/bin/groff
>
> Status of the groff packet shall be okay:
> MySlug:~# ipkg info groff
> Package: groff
> Version: 1.19.2-2
> Depends: libstdc++
> Status: install ok installed
> Section: util
> Architecture: arm
> Filename: groff_1.19.2-2_arm.ipk
> Source: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/groff/groff-1.19.2.tar.gz
> ....
>
> So I want to ask you, how can I resolve the 'libstdc++.so.6' issue?
> I guess, it's something with "ln -s /opt/.../lib....", but what exactly?
> How can I learn where 'libstdc++.so.6' has to be located?
> How can I learn where libstdc++.so.<whatever> is located? /(I think I
> won't have locate on my tiny boxes)
>
>
> with best regards,
> Mai Kee Reis
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment