Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] Auto scrolling problem in Firefox. (the apology)

 

A few weeks ago I posted a request for suggestions to remedy my problem of uncontrollable auto scrolling in the new v.3.5 Firefox.

I received many very good suggestions from quite a few helpful group members and to all of them I want to extend my sincere gratitude and thanks.

Today I finally discovered the problem! Quite by accident. I can't explain why it only affected Firefox. (Which is why I never suspected this in the first place.) I would, however, like to say sorry for taking up the time of all the individuals who helped me.

The real problem was hardware related, the mouse died! I replaced it today and everything is fine no more auto scrolling.

Next time I have an issue I will try to remember to verify the sinple stuff first before looking for the deep stuff.

Again, thanks and let's keep the linux community growing.

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Dog Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment