Saturday, October 31, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] Saving settings in bootable media

 

I am running Mint 7 on a USB with about 1 gig to spare. How can I configure it to save my settings and apps? Also, I've never checked the size of the "average" update but is it safe to assume that 1 gig would take care of all level 1 updates?
(Sorry, Loyal, but I still love Felicia. Once I have all of my files saved externally and am familiar with Gloria, maybe I'll install her, or possibly jump to Helena.)
Thanks,
Mark

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Yahoo! Groups

Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment