Sunday, October 25, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] TOP vs BOTTOM POSTING

 

Just pointing out that what you did was bottom post right? Oh, and I would just like to point out that I cannot trim quoted text on my HTC G1 as far as I know. But again, following along top posting is not that difficult. For example, do you really need to look at the quoted txt to follow along this conversation? Or any other email conversation for that matter? Again, your not that dumb. "Oh my God I can't remember what I was just talking about 2 hours ago! What am I going to do?!" Really, if you can't remember what it is you were talking about two hours ago, especially after reading the topic line, you got more problems than anyone here can help you with.

Justin

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment