Monday, October 26, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] TOP vs BOTTOM POSTING

 

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:36:45AM -0500, Alex Baker wrote:
> Oh, if only we could get such a thorough discussion of technical
> issues as we do, where to post a reply...
>

That's because this is what is known as a bikeshed discussion.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/faq/misc.html#BIKESHED-PAINTING

However, I'm out of it now, the workweek has come back with a vengeance.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Buffy: Besides, it's kind of my job.
Spike: For now.
Buffy: What, you want me to stop working?
Spike: Well, let's see - do I want you to give up killing my friends?
Yeah, I've given it some thought.

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment