Friday, October 30, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] GENEALOGY SOFTWARE

 

Does anyone have an opinion on the best genealogy software to use on
Linux? The three choices I saw are Gramps, Geneweb and Lifelines.

Also, I downloaded Gramps and it appears automatically under the OFFICE
menu selection, but Geneweb and Lifelines do not appear anywhere. Can I
find them in a particular directory or do I have to launch them from the
command line? I'm using Kubuntu 9.10, just upgraded yesterday.

Thanks, --Jerry

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment