Monday, October 26, 2009

[nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 man pages package?

 

ipkg install man-pages

Various man pages are included in util-linux-ng, coreutils etc.

-Brian

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Mai Kee Reis <maik_nospam_reiss@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> since I'm an occasional linux user and own just some NSLU2 boxes (but no
> linux PC at all),
> I would love to have some man pages on the slug.
>
> Thus, I installed "man" ("ipkg install man").
> Now I would like to have some manpages.
> Can anybody tell me, which packet contains useful man pages for the most
> basic tools of
> - SlugOS/LE / busybox
> - bash / bash commands
> - samba
> - screen
> - perl
>
> With ipkg list | grep "manpage", I only found the ones for Erlang and
> Git. Quite few, he?
>
> respectfully,
> Mai Kee Reis
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment