Thursday, October 29, 2009

[Java] Java for Self Training

 

Hello,
I just joined this high profile group and it gives me an immense pleasure to be a member of this group. This is my first post. Before you go through the message I want to tell you that I am novice to Java and I don't even have basic knowledge in Java.

1. What is difference between Core Java and Advanced Java?

2. Do I need to undergo traning in C, C++ before going for Java.I had very basic training in C, C++ in 2001-02.

3. I wish to download Java on to my computer (Windows Vista Business) and improve my programming skills. Can you, please, provide me complete information which version of Java is best for a novice like me and where to download it from, how to install, how to start programming. Which book will you recommend to have self-training- right from very basics- and practice.

Pl provide me every thing in detail.

Thanks in advance

-Haridhar Srivatsa

__._,_.___
Visit http://aiaiai.com or http://jgame.org for more groups to join.
Java Official Group is created for the following topics: Java 2 Enterprise Edition - J2EE, Java 2 Standard Edition - J2SE, Java 2 Micro Edition - J2ME, XML, XSL, XSD, XPATH, Web Services, Jini, JXTA for all type of Java Geeks.
Whoever posts spam / ads / job related message will be BANNED IMMEDIATELY
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment