Thursday, October 29, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Auto scrolling problem in Firefox. (the apology)

 

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 12:13, glenn596658 <glenn596658@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The real problem was hardware related, the mouse died! I replaced it today and everything is
> fine no more auto scrolling.
>
> Next time I have an issue I will try to remember to verify the sinple stuff first before looking for
> the deep stuff.

Hi Glenn,

I'm glad that you found the culprit, but I will be snarky and remind
you that rule number 1 is to always check your cables... :-P

Seriously though... GOOD JOB on figuring the problem out. Honestly, I
NEVER would have blamed the mouse. I mean, when do mice fail?
Really? I've only had once mouse fail on me ever, because it had been
in service for over 10 years and was held together with duct tape, but
other than that one, very abused, mouse, I've never seen one actually
fail.

I usually replace mice like I do underwear. I'll use one for a few
years and then replace it with something new and shiny with a better
laser or something like that, so I never really keep them around long
enough for them to die.

So Good Catch there.

Cheers!

The Dread Pirate

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment