Saturday, October 31, 2009

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Saving settings in bootable media

 

As for Felicia, if it works, there is no need to fix it. 1 GB should
be plenty for any updates you would need. As far as saving settings
and apps, it depends on whether you installed it or are running it as
a live USB.

Loyal

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Darksyde" <m_alexander61@...> wrote:
>
> I am running Mint 7 on a USB with about 1 gig to spare. How can I configure it to save my settings and apps? Also, I've never checked the size of the "average" update but is it safe to assume that 1 gig would take care of all level 1 updates?
> (Sorry, Loyal, but I still love Felicia. Once I have all of my files saved externally and am familiar with Gloria, maybe I'll install her, or possibly jump to Helena.)
> Thanks,
> Mark
>

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment