Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Enlightenment with *buntu

 

This is funny, I considered installing Enlightenment a few days ago to
see how todays version runs but I have not done it yet.

The last time I used it was about 8 years ago on a really slow machine.
The machine was used for bookkeeping in my parents deli. KDE +
spreadsheet program was too much for the little system but it worked
fine with Enlightenment.

I just checked and Enlightenment is in the ARCH Linux repo so I will
give it a spin around the block later :)

--
John
Jedes Ding hat zwei Seiten. Mit Rechtsanwalt drei.
[Klaus Klages]

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment