Saturday, September 26, 2009

[nslu2-linux] Re: Problems install debian lenny v5.0.3

 

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@...> wrote:
>
> * widfara@... <widfara@...> [2009-09-26 11:42]:
> > The flashing procedure with Ugutil finished correctly but when the
> > nslu2 reboot and when the leds sequence finish I don't receive
> > notifications from de nslu2... (any sound or any light)... I don't
> > have network and all the leds are off... (network led too)... Only
> > the power led is on!!!!
>
> I don't know about that, sorry.
>
> > And Finally I probe install Lenny rc2 but when I access with the
> > user installer (via ssh) and init the installation, the nslu2 not
> > detect my pen drive.
>
> Yep, the lenny rc2 installer definitely won't work anymore. The
> Debian installer relies on certain files on the network and so only
> the _current_ version will work (i.e. 5.0.3). Why you can boot rc2
> but not 5.0.3, that I don't know. :(
>
> --
> Martin Michlmayr
> http://www.cyrius.com/
>

Hi Martin, I installed rc2 because 3.0.5 not works on my nslu2...

It's possible install another debian version and update it to 5.0.3???

Or if I install unslung, I'll can pass to debian lenny???

Thanks!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment