Sunday, September 27, 2009

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] I found something

 

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 17:47, Denton K. Larson
<radioguy@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I found something that is useful to me.
> It is glabels
> I have it on Ubuntu 9.04 and it is neat.
>
> to install it
>
> sudo apt-get install glabels
>
> to run it in a terminal glabels
>
> I did a Launch from Panel and ran glabels from there.
>
> I search around and get iso to download and it is easy to get to
> a CD form to download.
>
> Denton Larson
> Ubuntu 9.04
> WB0ZUR

Ummm... and what exactly does it do? It helps to actually tell people
what it does, besides what it's called...
--

Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so."

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment