Friday, August 13, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Can't find /share/hdd/data/HDD_1_1_1

 

When I issue "mount", I get this in telnet to the SLUG I get:

/dev/sda1 on /initrd type jffs2 (rw)
/dev/sda1 on / type ext3 (rw)
/proc on /proc type proc (rw)
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)
/dev/sda1 on /share/flash/data type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sda2 on /share/flash/conf type ext3 (rw,sync)

But I do not get this, which I need to point wizd to:

/dev/sdb1 on /share/hdd/data/HDD_1_1_1 type vfat (rw)
/dev/sdb5 on /share/hdd/data/HDD_1_1_2 type vfat (rw)

But also, I can browse my data using windows explorer.

The path in explorer is: //(name of SLUG that shows up on local network)>DISK2>folder with files

This is a fresh unslung.

Thanks for your help.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment