Sunday, August 29, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Problems with installing iptables

 


when trying to install iptable on my slug...

I am using http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/EnableFirewall

and when I run this ipkg install kernel-module-ip-tables -force-depends

I get this error:

ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget --passive-ftp -q -P /tmp/ipkg-JpJQWk http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/ 6.8-beta/kernel-module-ip-tables_2.4.22.l2.3r63-r10_ixp4xxbe.ipk'
Failed to download kernel-module-ip-tables. Perhaps you need to run 'ipkg update '?

I ve ran everything possible update, upgrade, changed dnses etc...I think there is something wrong with the link when I try using a browser directly...is there a way I can
change the repository ipkg is using or get the file and install it locally?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment