Wednesday, August 4, 2010

[nslu2-linux] Re: try and run lsusb but get not found

 

yep - I was coming back to re-post

did a:

export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/opt/sbin:/opt/usr/bin:/opt/usr/sbin

and that worked.

thanks

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Miller <steve@...> wrote:
>
> I bet /opt/bin is not in your path. /opt/sbin/lsusb might work.
> S
>
> On 10-08-04 9:23 AM, peterantonvich wrote:
> >
> > can't run lsusb - says not found
> > I'm running unslung 6.10
> > I've installed usbutils 0.73
> >
> > a ipkg list_installed shows:
> > usbutils - 0.73-3 - USB enumeration utilities
> > libusb - 0.1.12-2 - Library for interfacing to the USB subsystem.
> >
> > I've tried a ipkg install usbutils -force-reinstall
> > I can see lsusb and update-usbids.sh in opt\sbin
> > I also tried running from there
> >
> > what I'm I missing?
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment