Monday, August 16, 2010

[nslu2-linux] ipkg+subversion: Problems with current repository format

 

Hi,

I'm experiencing problems with svn_1.6.12-1_arm.ipk, operating via
mod_dav_svn on apache:

some repositories returned an 'Error: Couldn't perform atomic
initialization' no matter which svn-clients I tested (actually native
svn and TortoiseSVN).

After some fiddling I found, that repositories with the most recent svn
format ('4/layout shared 1000' in <repo>/db/format) had the problem.

Downgrading to --pre-1.6-compatible (which shows '3/layout shared 1000')
helps.

Upgrading with 'svnadmin upgrade <repo>' again led to the problem.

Before the repositories were running on Debian which did not show the
problem.

My guess is, that anything with the ipkg-packaging went wrong.

Any help?

Hardy

Hardware: qnap ts419, package repository
http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable

PS: I hope this message does not appear twice, because I've made a
resend after ~10hrs

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment