Tuesday, August 9, 2011

[nslu2-linux] Question/problem

 

I was attempting to compile and install a program, it uses gcc
I put the source in a subdirectory of /tmp.
Well I had some errors being generated by the compiler, possibly
because the ARM processor.
The real problem is I did and apt-get update && apt-get upgrade.
Ok so far, it told me that all was up to date.
I then rebooted and lost everything. the /tmp directory
was empty after reboot.
So I guess the question I have is should just rebooting discard
all information in the /tmp directory?
Additional question, is there an architecture switch for the ARM processor
that needs to be set in gcc?

Thanks for any light you might be able to shine on my problems.

Don

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment