Friday, August 19, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Qustions When Running from Live CD

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, DW <andersonradioactivity@...> wrote:
>
> 1 Just learning Linux, thus the questions. I was just slow to catch on.
> 2 Required by moronic instructors at school, as is MS office
> 3 Machines owned by friends & family unwilling to learn, but willing to call me to fix their mistakes.
>
>
> I'm sure that there are more.

Your list illustrates that a requirement has been artificially manufactured. Linux is my way of rejecting that false notion. Why so many are unwilling to critically evaluate forces acting upon them I'll never know.

I prefer to use tools as opposed to being one so I run Linux.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE
A better credit score can save you thousands. See yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment