Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Downloading flash player

sent from a mobile device
On Aug 13, 2011 7:03 PM, "Peter G" <irlp.link@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> I am very new to Linux, I have just installed Ark Linux on my PC, the
first problem that I have come up with is when I try to use Youtube it tells
me that I have no Flash Player, I clicked on the link and it downloaded to
the PC but I don't know how to install it onto the PC so it can work, Please
help.
>
> Cheers Peter.

A quick search of the web shows (that a way to do it is to open glass
terminal and type:
Pacman -Sy flashplgin

Good chance Google will be your friend the next few days. No matter what
suggestions you get, it will allways be a good idea to research a bit before
you move forward.

Cheers, Chris
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
LINUX_Newbies-digest@yahoogroups.com
LINUX_Newbies-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment