Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Qustions When Running from Live CD

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, DW <andersonradioactivity@...> wrote:

> Paul, thanks for your reply as well. Cutting to the quick & easy, Live is great for playing, familiarizing, & comparing distros (within limits). I'm getting the impression that when I get the chance to download newer versions to USB instead of two year old CD's, things may work a bit better. I have to admit though, that these live CD's have saved my tail section more than once on windows failures!!

Sure no problem one quick question though:

Why would anyone use an OS that fails?

That is completely unacceptable to me. 16 years now I've NEVER seen Linux fail.

If product names had to symbolize their properties Windows would be called Sludge. Because Windows isn't transparent or solid.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE
A better credit score can save you thousands. See yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment