Monday, August 22, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Using Wine - if I could

 

I don't know about Roy, but I read more than just stuff bought off
Amazon on it. I have other e-books, pdf files and can even play music on it.

BTW - My Canon printer works just fine on Linux. It is the maintenance
software for cleaning print heads or realigning them etc that I can't do.

Sue in MO
5 Acre Bramble Rabbitry

On 08/22/2011 09:05 AM, loyal_barber wrote:
>
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:LINUX_Newbies%40yahoogroups.com>, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:
> >
> > Addendum -
> > Many Canon printers work on Linux and can be maintained from the print
> > manager. Look at Caliber for working with the Kindle. Lots of Linux users
> > have them and do not own Windows or use Wine.
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
> Thanks for reminding me, Roy. I own a Kindle and cannot imagine why
> I would need a computer to use it let alone Windows. I have NEVER
> hooked my Kindle to the computer for any reason so please help me
> understand why you would need the computer to use your Kindle. I
> am not trying to be dense, just don't understand.
>
> Loyal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment