Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No Boot after upgrade

 

It is sitting there in BASH at this time. I need to learn a little abot
that before I touch anything. It is time for me to do my part.
It could be that if I reboot from here it will fix itself or lock up so
tight that a full reload will be required!

On 4/16/2014 4:01 PM, Trevor Pearson wrote:
> The key is the dmesg command it displays the 'boot up' log which should
> list the problem. There is a lot of it so pipe it to more to scroll
> through to find the issue.

--
John Ferrell W8CCW
"Kindness is the language the blind can see and the
deaf can hear." - Mark Twain

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment