Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No Boot after upgrade

 

I hate to keep comparing Linux and Windows but that is the real world.
I have been doing these update/upgrade processes on this system and a Raspberry Pi nearly every day I use them. They are idling along 24/7 though. That would make a lot images.
I take frequent restore points on my Win 7 machines since they are so easy in that environment.

On 4/15/2014 2:43 PM, Ken (desco) Ramsey wrote:



A disk image prior to the update upgrade service pack, patch might be considered?

--   John Ferrell W8CCW  "Kindness is the language the blind can see and the  deaf can hear." - Mark Twain  

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment