Friday, October 22, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: top five mistakes of newbies

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Darksyde" <m_alexander61@...> wrote:
>
> I must admit, Mint *does* overdo the green a bit. I change my desktop to black but there's still all that bright green everywhere else.
> FWIW I'll almost definitely switch to Deb when I do change distro's, and I know I'll eventually do so. Mint is great, of course, but Deb has a more pure feeling to it, for lack of a better term.
> Mark
>

I believe today Debian is the premier choice for any true Linux aficionado that has the experience to deal with it. I'm sure many would disagree with me, but they're all wrong :)

Paul

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment