Saturday, October 23, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: top five mistakes of newbies

 

Just wanted to chime in here and say that myself and my mom have been using linux for quite a while with no problems. Cept the occasional graphics card glitch. Other than that I find it VERY easy to use and it handles HD video, something that nothing else can do. Mint does over do it with the green but I just change that.
~writen from a windows xp box because my sister is using the laptop I have my mint on~

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment