Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: lost password - now had to add a user

 

hey thanks Robert.

I have to apologise - I realised after I posted that I was not running linux but unlsung (I might have name wrong).

Anyway, it was time to whack that and put linux on it - so I killed it, installed linux and haven't looked back.

So please accept my apologies for not re-posting to say 'hey folks please ignore my previous',

Cheers

jel

On 18 October 2010 12:28, Robert Hammond <rob.hammond@ntlworld.com> wrote:
In message <4C984E51.6050505@wildmedic.org>, Jel Coward
<jel@wildmedic.org> writes
>On 10-09-20 10:36 PM, Jel Coward wrote:
>> yes, I know, it's sad........!
>>
>....and now i have remembered it (well I hadn't forgotten it, but had
>forgotten the username).
>
>This is all for logging in via ssh (yes, I know I should use a key).
>
>.....so now I have something new for my unslung nslu.....I have looked a
>bit on the wiki for an answer to the following
>
>I can log in via ssh but I cannot login using the web interface.  It
>reports 'invalid username'.
>
I think that you cannot log into the web interface as user root.

But you can as user admin.


--
Robert Hammond
PGP:0x154144DA
592B 0199 2D7F FC05 C4B1 0404 2258 4471 1541 44DA


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nslu2-linux/

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nslu2-linux/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   nslu2-linux-digest@yahoogroups.com
   nslu2-linux-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   nslu2-linux-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment