Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: lost password - now had to add a user

 

In message <4C984E51.6050505@wildmedic.org>, Jel Coward
<jel@wildmedic.org> writes
>On 10-09-20 10:36 PM, Jel Coward wrote:
>> yes, I know, it's sad........!
>>
>....and now i have remembered it (well I hadn't forgotten it, but had
>forgotten the username).
>
>This is all for logging in via ssh (yes, I know I should use a key).
>
>.....so now I have something new for my unslung nslu.....I have looked a
>bit on the wiki for an answer to the following
>
>I can log in via ssh but I cannot login using the web interface. It
>reports 'invalid username'.
>
I think that you cannot log into the web interface as user root.

But you can as user admin.

--
Robert Hammond
PGP:0x154144DA
592B 0199 2D7F FC05 C4B1 0404 2258 4471 1541 44DA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment