Thursday, June 30, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: New to group with QUESTION

 


And I think that's a good place to end this one....

Moderation on this group is very limited, mainly to new members and those whom deliberately spam the group, usually after a couple of 'real' posts to get of newcomer moderation.

Generally, this has seemed to work quite well and the list just gets on with what needs to be done and has done so for the last dozen years (oh christ, has it really been that long!).

But then there is, very occasionally, a topic such as this where peoples egos seem to get in the way of constructive thoughts (you all know the thing - I know I'm right & even iof I'm wrong I won't admit it).

So we will leave all the off topic discussion about what is & isn't a peripheral and whom knows more than whom and just move on ok? I'm sure none of those involved really want anyone to find themselves back on the 'MODERATED POST' list.

Cheers,

MarK K.
Group owner

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "g.linuxducks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>
> Fair enough and my apologies then !
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment