Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: New to group with QUESTION

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Scott <scottro@...> wrote:
>
>
> Much of the Linux documentation project seems aimed at the more advanced
> user.

It is all I had when I got started. And there is no one less advanced than I am. I still have my Walnut Creek Linux Bible which is just all the HOWTOs printed out. Was a pretty thick book even in 1997.

Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. But if I can do it then anyone that has gotten this far in this message can too!

And hey if you think you can explain it any better submit your HOWTO and they'll probably toss it up on the web.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment