Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: NOT Moving on

 

It didn't come to me overnight either Fred. Really it didn't come to me in the first month, it was sometime in the second that I finally managed to get Linux online.

It was quite a thrill! To this day it still brings a smile to my face just thinking back about it. I can honestly say it has changed my life for the better too. Because yeah it might have take me a little bit here and there to configure Linux to do some things I want it to do but overall I don't spend that much time messing with administration. Once a system is setup and doing what I want it to do almost none at all in fact.

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Lieberman" <quartz@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you for all the help you have offered. I have decided to move on and not spend anymore time and $ on trying to make Ubuntu a part of my life. I have firewood to stack and other things to do that are more important than spending hours on something I find too hard to understand.
>
> Again, thank you.
>
>
> Fred
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment