Monday, June 27, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: New to group with QUESTION

 

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Fred Lieberman <quartz@frontier.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> I can now understand why supporters of Linux strongly emphasize its safety (highly immune to viruses). At the rate I am going with this OS, the chances of me experiencing a virus or other malware is astronomically small.
>
> Fred

Ha!

and you know how you write something and it doesn't come out the way
you intended? previously I wrote:
"and point out where it didn't work for you, I (or someone smarter)
might be able to

A) I meant someone smarter "than ME"

And B) I was actually trying to say someone more "knowledgeable" than
me... because I personally think I am a pretty smart cookie. :)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment