Friday, July 8, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Linux re-install partitions

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "tacm38" <tacm38@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Scott, I do have them on two separate hrds. I'm sick of windows so I'm loading a lot of different programs to try out in Linux. I'm pretty sure I can do everything I need to do in Linux that I could do in windows.

Everything has its strengths and weaknesses. There are definitely places Linux falls short of Windows. But there is nothing stopping anyone from enjoying the best of both worlds.

Well, nothing other than maybe principals ...

Personally I wouldn't run Microsoft even if you tried to pay me to! When you lie with dogs don't be surprised if you get up with fleas.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment