Sunday, July 3, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Minimize Window to Panel ?

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Jerry <bearjercares@...> wrote:
>
> Can someone help me out on which desktops are automatically configured
> to minimize an open window to the panel or taskbar (whatever it should
> be called)?

<snip> It should be automatic like it used to be. But I recently just
> made some changes in using Ubuntu 11.04 Classic and that functionality
> seems to be lost unless I click on the ALLTRAY function. I want it to
> be automatic like it used to be. Did I explain that well enough?
> Thanks, --Jerry in Michigan
>

Here is a list that should work to my knowledge: Gnome 2.3, KDE,
LXDE, Xfce, maybe Enlightenment. I am sure there are others, but
that is a pretty healthy list to start with.

Loyal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment